1. You may not be able to change who you were, but there is always a chance to change who you will become.
2. It's when you're in a crowd that you're the most alone.
3. A statement which is too preposterous to be a believed must be the truth, for you'd have to be a fool to think it a good lie.
4. It's not what you say that makes a difference; it's how you say it.
5. Often when looking back on our lives, we look at only the good or the bad. However it's the whole that matters, for you cannot define good nor evil without the other