Sunday, August 15, 2010

Pepe Le Pew, on my third try:

‘Allo, Cherie!
Je’taime, you see?
You are the only one for me!
I am adorable!
And Frrrrench!
Look past the stench….
(ah, of my perfume, naturellement, I ‘ave broken de bottle, silly me…)
Mais non! I am not a Stinkeur!!
But a lover am I and I zink…..
I told you, I ‘ad a Malheur!
Non! I do not stink!!
Cordon Bleu! I ‘ave never seen…..
Cherie, are you ill?
Such a shade of green…..
(EW! That’s …gross!)
Sil’ vous plait! Don’t yell!
Don’t interrupt, Monsieur!
I am busy with cherie Mademoiselle….
What? I do not need a Docteur!
Oh…….
Well, then….
‘Allo Cherie!
Je’taime, you see?
I know you ‘ave been waiting just for me…..

Sorry bout that :D

1 comment:

  1. My two previous tries were not much better... :P
    But I had fun nevertheless.

    ReplyDelete